The "sendProduct" integration flow in Teamleader API allows you to send product information to Teamleader's platform by making a request with the product data and receiving a confirmation response.
- Teamleader API doesn’t support updating of products. If a product already exists, a warning activity log is returned informing the customer that the product already exists.
- Teamleader also doesn’t have any way of filtering products by product code at the endpoint level. The solution applied for this problem is iterating and paginating through all the products to check manually for the product code. LazyCollection is used to reduce memory consumption.
- Validate required fields (name, code).
- Check if product exist by paginating through all products to check for the product code
- If the product exists, return a warning that the product already exists.
- If the product does not exist, create the product using createProduct endpoint.
- Amount to process
The amount of orders we try to sync at once. Always check if the target system can handle the amount of data.
- Specify the Date from which you want to retrieve products
Determines the date from which products are retrieved based on the modified date.
Per default APIcenter supplies a mapping that makes sure you can send product data towards Teamleader. You can also make adjustments to this yourself.
Default fields that are mapped are for example:
- Long Description
- Short Description
- Price excl. tax or incl. tax
More information about data mapping can be found here.