Add your application by wizard
Add your application manually
- Login to API Center. You received the login credentials by email.
- Click the Application and then search Visma.Net and you will be able to see the application.
For Visma.net the following fields need to be filled out for a successful connection to be established.
- Display Title: The name of the application, no special requirements.
- This can be useful if there are multiple Visma.Net applications, to be able to distinguish between them.
- Company ID: The unique identifier to your Visma administration. This is required to set the correct connection point.
Visma settings location
To find the company ID required by the Visma.Net Application, please follow the next few steps.
- Login to Visma.Net and open the Admin section.
- Go to the "Companies" Tab.
- From the shown list, select the company to which the API user is connected. This company must also have the roles defined as in the Prerequisites manual. The shown "Company ID" is the code required to fill in the ApiCenter installation form. (Note: Sensitive information is removed from screenshot below, your environment can differ from shown view.)
- When settings are filled out, the result installation form should look something like this.