Add your application manually
- Login to API Center. You received the login credentials by email.
- Click the Application and then search Magento and you will be able to see the application.
For Magento the following fields need to be filled out for a successful connection to be established.
- Application alias: The name of the application, no special requirements.
- This can be useful if there are multiple Magento applications, to be able to distinguish between them.
- API url: This is the web-address (URL) of the Magento installation for this application.
- Usually this is the address of the webshop. Example: “mywebshop.com”
- Access Token: The is the access authorization for Magento.
- Check the next section for description on how to find this.
Magento settings location
This section will show you how to find the required settings in Magento.
- When you logged into Magento as an administrator, find the System->Integrations section.
- Click the Add New Integration
- To create new Integration fill up all the required information such as Name , Email and your current password. Also go to the API tab and set the required access to 'All'
- Save the integration and reopen it from the summary screen. Scroll down until you see the Access Token visible. Copy this to ApiCenter.
- When settings are filled out, the result installation form should look something like this.