Add your application by wizard
You can add your application via the integration wizard, you can find the button for this on the dashboard page.
After clicking the start integrating button a pop up will appear with the wizard, please make sure you do not use any pop-up blocker at this point.
Click next and in the following screen you can add your applications that you want to connect. Search for Exact Globe and click on the Application.
For Exact Globe the following fields need to be filled out for a successful connection to be established.
- Display Title: The name of the application, no special requirements.
- This can be useful if there are multiple Exact Globe applications, to be able to distinguish between them.
- API Password: The Exact Globe password to login in your administration.
- API Username:The Exact Globe username to login in your administration.
- API URL:The Exact Globe server URL to which the environment can be reached. (Publicly available or white-listed)
- Database name: The database to which the environment is connected
- Server Name:The server name of the environment.
These credentials can be retrieved by your system administrator or the Exact Support Desk. This can be different for every Exact Globe, therefor an example of these data points cannot be shown. Please contact your Exact Globe administrator to provide this information. For more information go to the Exact Software guide on the subject:
Fill in the credentials in the corresponding input fields, and click save to save the application credentials and click test connection te complete.
Now you have succesfully added the Exact Globe application, you need to enter the second application, which you would like to set up the integration with Exact Globe with. See the Application Manuals page on how to setup the second application you want to use.
In step 3 you can select the packages that you want to make use of. These packages are the flows that determine what data is send from and to Exact Globe.
In step 4 you can set the all the settings that tweaks your integration without adjusting mappings and or adjusting code. In this step you need to do this for all your flows. The settings we have standard enabled and disabled are based upon 90% of the integrations we currently have running.
Step 5 finishes the wizard and on this point you can enable the flows to start running, if you want to adjust advanced settings we advice to start them manually in the integrations overview.