Add your application by wizard
You can add your application via the integration wizard, you can find the button for this on the dashboard page.
After pressing the the start integrating button a pop up will appear with the wizard, please make sure you do not use any pop-up blocker at this point.
Press next and in the following screen you can add your applications that you want to connect. fill out the required information per app, authorize and test and then both applications are in your wizard available.
For Hubspot the following fields need to be filled out for a successful connection to be established.
- Display Title: The name of the application, no special requirements.
- This can be useful if there are multiple Hubspot applications, to be able to distinguish between them.
- API Key: The API Key for the Webservice App, which allows access to the API.
- Check the section below on how to find this parameter.
Hubspot settings location
To find these parameters, a Webservice App must be available or created, please follow the next few steps.
- Login to your Hubspot account with a super admin user and navigate to the Settings section.
- Navigate to the Integrations section and select the API Key Menu.
- Create a new API Key, or use an existing one. Warning, only one key can be used at one time. So make sure no other third-party application is using the same credentials. Otherwise the API limit might be reached earlier.
- Copy the API key to the APiCenter Application.
Continuing in step 3 you can select the packages that you want to make use of. These packages are the flows that determine what data is send from and to Hubspot.
In step 4 you can set the all the settings that tweaks your integration without adjusting mappings and or adjusting code. In this step you need to do this for all your flows. The settings we have standard enabled and disabled are based upon 90% of the integrations we currently have running.
Step 5 finishes the wizard and on this point you can enable the flows to start running, if you want to adjust advanced settings we advice to start them manually in the integrations overview.