Add your application by wizard
You can add your application via the integration wizard, you can find the button for this on the dashboard page.
After clicking the start integrating button a pop up will appear with the wizard, please make sure you do not use any pop-up blocker at this point.
Click next and in the following screen you can add your applications that you want to connect. Search for Lightspeed POS and click on the Application.
In the Application Settings you will need to fill in the input fields required to make a connection.
- Display Title: The name of the application, no special requirements.
- This can be useful if there are multiple Lightspeed applications, to be able to distinguish between them. It is recommended to include the shopnumber in the title.
- Client ID: The Client ID for the Webservice App, which is retrieved by filling in the form in the next step.
- Client Secret: The API Secret for the Webservice App, is retrieved by filling in the form in the next step.
- Account ID: The Account Id of your LightSpeed POS environment.
Lightspeed settings location
API Key and Secret
- Name - Specify the name of the App
- Website - Here you need to fill in the following link: https://app.apicenter.io
- Redirect URI - Here you need to fill in the following link: https://app.apicenter.io/oauth/callback/lspos
Click on the "Register API Client" button to let Lightspeed generate an API key.
After submitting the form two keys will be shown. These are the client secret and client id. Save these keys because they are not given again. . Within 48 hours you will receive a message from Lightspeed POS that your request is accepted and then you can test your connection.
How to find your Account Id:
- Sign in to the /admin area of your Lightspeed app.
- Click Help in the bottom-left corner.
- A popup appears containing your shop ID (also known as the store ID).
If you have filled in all the fields, the result should look something like this:
In step 3 you can select the packages that you want to make use of. These packages are the flows that determine what data is send from and to Lightspeed.
In step 4 you can set the all the settings that tweaks your integration without adjusting mappings and or adjusting code. In this step you need to do this for all your flows. The settings we have standard enabled and disabled are based upon 90% of the integrations we currently have running.
Step 5 finishes the wizard and on this point you can enable the flows to start running, if you want to adjust advanced settings we advice to start them manually in the integrations overview.