Add your application by wizard
You can add your application via the integration wizard, you can find the button for this on the dashboard page.
After clicking the start integrating button a pop up will appear with the wizard, please make sure you do not use any pop-up blocker at this point.
Click next and in the following screen you can add your applications that you want to connect. Search for Yuki and click on the Application.
For Yuki the following fields need to be filled out for a successful connection to be established.
- Display Title: The name of the application, no special requirements.
- This can be useful if there are multiple Yuki applications, to be able to distinguish between them.
- API Key: The API Key for the Webservice App, which allows access to the API.
- Check the next section for description on how to find this.
- API url: The URL web address where your Yuki administration is located.
Yuki settings location
Please follow the next few steps to find the API key.
- Login to Yuki and open the Settings section.
- Go to Integrations > Web services
- Add a new API key via the plus sign.
- The API key will appear in the next screen. Then click "save".
When settings are filled out, the result installation form should look something like this.
In step 3 you can select the packages that you want to make use of. These packages are the flows that determine what data is send from and to Yuki.
In step 4 you can set the all the settings that tweaks your integration without adjusting mappings and or adjusting code. In this step you need to do this for all your flows. The settings we have standard enabled and disabled are based upon 90% of the integrations we currently have running.
Step 5 finishes the wizard and on this point you can enable the flows to start running, if you want to adjust advanced settings we advice to start them manually in the integrations overview.